Serving Waukegan, Libertyville, Lake County, Gurnee & nearby areas of Illinois

If you or your business have sustained personal injury, property damage or other loss as the result of the negligent or wrongful acts of another party, you may choose to pursue a claim for compensation. The reality is that in most cases you will go after not only the wrongdoer but also one or more insurance companies. The interplay among insurers can be very complex which is why you need legal representation. What type of insurance does the tortfeasor have and which of his policies applies to my case? Should I pursue my own insurance company because the party who caused my injury is either uninsured or underinsured? Should I first seek reimbursement from my own insurer before pursuing the negligent party? What rights does my insurer have in those instances? Our attorneys have wide knowledge of the different types of insurance coverage that are available and which might apply to the facts of your case. We can help you work through what is often a very complicated maze of rights, claims and responsibilities among the parties and their insurers. If you have sustained damage as the result of the wrongful or negligent acts of another, feel free to contact us to discuss the best way to pursue your claim and to determine what insurance might be available to compensate you.