Losing someone you cared for is very difficult, especially knowing their death could have been prevented. Wrongful death claims are among the hardest to prove. Our wrongful death lawyers have years of experience in proving personal injury and wrongful death claims and can help you.
If you believe someone's negligence caused your loved one's death, you and your family may be entitled to the following compensation:
- Immediate expenses associated with the death (medical and funeral)
- Loss of the victim’s anticipated earnings until the time of retirement or natural death
- Loss of benefits caused by the victim’s death
- Pain and suffering experienced by the victim leading to the death
- Loss of care, protection and companionship to the survivors
- Mental anguish suffered by the survivors
Money cannot compensate for the pain of losing a loved one. However, it could help you and the deceased's family recover and have a more secure future.
For a free consultation with our Lake County wrongful death lawyers call us at 847-599-9101 or email us.
View a sample contract.
Our wrongful death lawyers serve personal injury clients throughout Illinois and Wisconsin including Libertyville, Vernon Hills, Gurnee, Grayslake, Lake County, and Waukegan.